[V8Vairs] 4.56:1 diff explained

GnKHOFFMAN at aol.com GnKHOFFMAN at aol.com
Tue Sep 28 08:21:25 EDT 2010

Paul:

I am thinking the car will do great.  I like the high winding engines
myself; the 327 that was in the last Crown car I bought gave its all for
driver's school last April (Rocky Mountain Vintage Racing), so I had another 327
built (with some extra features that should make it live  better on a road
course).

Bottom line is that you can't go wrong which every way you decide to  go.

Can't wait to hear how the car does this weekend.  Thanks for  sharing.

Gary

In a message dated 9/27/2010 8:11:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time,