[V8Vairs] Fuel Cell

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sat Apr 2 10:03:15 EDT 2011

Dontcha just love it!
I call it the law of unexpected purchases. One thing leads to another and
another and another...
If I had known how much money I would spend or how long it would take when I
built my V8 Vair I probably would not have done it.
Some have asked me if I thought it was worth it. In retrospect, Yes! Every
damn penny and then some!

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com