[V8Vairs] New Steering Wheel Adapter - (advertisement)

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Apr 4 01:12:58 EDT 2011

A little new AD for April. Several times in the last few years since  I
made the steering wheel hub adapters available for the Corvairs, I have  had
customers who either couldn't decide whether to use the GM "wood" wheel or
one of the aftermarket (usually Grant) real wood, Leather, plastic or other
rims. (Nobody has ever asked about the Chromed Chain-link wheels, I guess
that  is good). I went back to the drawing board this winter and I changed  my
design for the 65-66 steering wheel hub adapters. The new design will  now
work with either the 5 or 6 bolt wheels. The new design also includes the
mounting holes for the GM horn button switch. You can even install it with  a
5 bolt wheel now and change it later to a GM wheel or a Momo. This  is the
same dual-pattern design that I had incorporated in my 60-63  adapters. The
only adapter that will retain the separate design for the 5  or 6 bolt is the
1964, since the 64 6-bolt is a duplicate of the rare  factory wood wheel
option. If you want to know more about these adapters,  drop me back a note
and I will send you more data.

Seth Emerson
Silicone Wire Systems