[V8Vairs] New Kelmark V-8 adapter, input shaft and good used '68 4 speed transaxle

Steve Scheer ardev at qcislands.net
Tue Aug 30 11:27:17 EDT 2011

I have a new Kelmark V-8 adapter, the accompanying input shaft and attached '68 corvair 4 speed (Sagianw) Corvair transaxle for sale.  The adapter and heavy duty input shaft are new and have never been used.  The transaxle was originally purchased shortly after buying the adapter way back in 1979.  I still have all the paperwork as I had to import it from the US.  Back in the day, it cost me a pretty penny but due to poor health, I will not be able to finish this project.  If interested in purchasing the adapter, input shaft and transaxle, let me know.
My email is nardev at qcislands.net.