[V8Vairs] New Kelmark V-8 adapter, input shaft and good used '68 4 speed transaxle

Tim Barrie tbarrie at meritprecision.com
Mon Dec 19 10:46:46 EST 2011

Tom, I have a couple of guys interested but the shipping cost may be
prohibitive. The transaxle, adaptors, clutch, axles, starter and flywheel
are close to 400 lbs. It is about $500 to ship to Florida from Toronto.
I would like to get $500 for the lot so that puts it into the $1000 range.
Probably a little more to get to California.
Would you be interested at this cost?
Tim