[V8Vairs] upper strut on LM rear suspension

Michael Svinth msvinth at hotmail.com
Wed May 11 14:07:14 EDT 2011

My build is a mid-mounted Subaru 3.3l with a 5 speed transaxle in a '65.  By using cv half shafts, I am aware of the need for an upper strut to handle the side loads.  The transaxle(UN1) does not have suspension mounting points so will have to attach everything to the cage/body member.  Could those of you that have tackled this problem share your ideas, what your did, what you would do different etc.  With the need for neg camber gain, I find this a bit confusing.
Thanks in advance from a newbie
Mike