[V8Vairs] Front lug studs / disk brakes

Marty Scarr martyscarr at gmail.com
Thu May 12 12:43:54 EDT 2011

Rick

How much longer of a stud do you need?  Dorman Products 610-157 is 2 1/8"
long and will fit Corvair hubs. You can get them from Amazon in a package of
10 for $16.51 plus shipping.  Thanks to Seth Emerson for this info.

If you need longer studs, I believe Moroso makes some, I have the part
number on another computer.

Marty Scarr