[V8Vairs] upper strut on LM rear suspension

GnKHOFFMAN at aol.com GnKHOFFMAN at aol.com
Thu May 26 20:30:21 EDT 2011

Aluminum lower struts on my Crown Car (photo below).

Gary Hoffman

In a message dated 5/26/2011 9:39:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Robert.Thomas at tinker.af.mil writes:

Most  people use steel but Day sells to circle track racers who put a lot
more  stress on their suspensions than everyday drivers or autocrossers.
I'll be  using the aluminum rods on my Crown car.

Bob  Thomas