[V8Vairs] Kelmark Kit available.

Tim Barrie tbarrie at meritprecision.com
Thu Oct 6 09:22:22 EDT 2011

I have converted my Kelmark to a Porsche 915.

I now have the complete Kelmark kit for sale. This includes the bell
housing, input shaft, rear end with top plate (set up for an oiling system)
and a Saginaw 4 spd (with a side plate for cable shifting). Also available
are the clutch, hydraulic throw-out bearing, flywheel, Tilton oil pump (with
filter/cooler), and Hurst shifter.

It only has about 300 miles on it. It was all working very well when I got a
deal on the Porsche and I needed something to do over the winter.

I am open to offers. I can crate it and get pricing on shipping for you.

Tim