[V8Vairs] Used Crown transmission, shifter adapter,

GnKHOFFMAN at aol.com GnKHOFFMAN at aol.com
Fri Oct 14 08:40:26 EDT 2011

Dmaher6:

Posting to _v8vairs at corvair.org_ (mailto:v8vairs at corvair.org)   goes to the
entire online v8 Corvair e-mail list, so we can't tell who  specifically
you are asking about the parts... maybe he will figure it out and  get back to
you (otherwise, send another e-mail to the webaddress, but include  who you
are asking).

Good luck on your project; it is a lot of fun!

Gary Hoffman

In a message dated 10/13/2011 11:54:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time,