[V8Vairs] cooling

Denny Burrows varyv8 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 20:18:53 EDT 2012

thanks for the come back. cooling in the front,opening between parking likes. rad was angeled, just took it out, remount 6 " deeper and vertical in the car rad is cross flo and  has no eng cover, i'd rather listen to the motor. i come by the car in boxes. my trailer with a packed car full of parts, my pickup full as well.had the car 4 years. did engine overhaul,put the diff, trans, axles all in. car was a project for my sons [19 and 23] as well as me.the rearvent panel below the window has been open to 8" x 36". sorry but i have no pic's,yet.i'll have my son put them up in the a.m. this year  i.ve put 700 miles on the car . pipes from the rad go into the car down the fire wall under the car, then up to the motor. last week i ran the hoses from the eng to a barrel full of water, it ran 160/185. i put a 7 fin blade on for testing, also built a shroud for the rad.

again thanks
denny