[V8Vairs] V8 Registry

Ryan Counterman vairking at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 9 18:17:51 EST 2012

Whats up with the V8 Registry?  Dead?  Who is going to Kalamazoo next summer?  There was no V8VAIRS meeting last summer in Sturbridge, unless I hear otherwise it looks to be the same for this year!  Speak up!  Otherwise we will have the unofficial V8Vair meeting out near the WTF Racing team firetruck with a few beverages.
Ryan Counterman'65 Corsa Kelmark 400 HP'66 Corsa Convert. 300 HP 3.8L Supercharged 6 Speed Conversion in ProgressChair - "A Vairiation in Kalamazoo" 2013 CORSA Convention