[V8Vairs] V8 Registry

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Dec 10 13:18:19 EST 2012

A couple notes and thoughts:

 - I think the V8 registry is/was a Special Interest Group rather than a chapter.  There are requirements to be a CORSA SIG, but they are generally less formal than a Chapter.  You might look on the CORSA web site to see if there's a listing and where it goes.
 - If the group is entirely online, you may not need dues.  There still needs to be structure, but that would eliminate a layer.

--Bryan