[V8Vairs] V8 Registry

paulsiano at yahoo.com paulsiano at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 20:58:25 EST 2012

Hi Phillip,

Your post here may generate a lead or two.  Price?  Since no two cars are the same, it's hard to put a price on a V-8 Corvair.   I recall some selling for around $5 - 7.5 K.  (I have a pretty well sorted out car and have practically no idea what it might bring if I were to sell it.)  Workmanship can vary greatly and details can make a difference.  Finding one that is complete and then putting your touch on it seems like a reasonable way to go.

I hope you are successful in you search.  There is a lot of experience on the part of the people who visit the site and I bet there are many who will offer to help.

Paul Siano

66 Crown