[V8Vairs] Registry

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Tue Dec 18 20:33:37 EST 2012

I'll match that $50 to help get the registry going again. I'm sure I'm at least

that far behind on dues although I tried to find out where to send them as many
others have. Just let me know who to send them to, either check or by PayPal.
Paul Beck

I think we need to hear from Arch Evans first.....  It seems it would be best if he turned over ownership to someone  in better condition to run it...

1  CORSA gives 100 mb free webspace to chapters...

Even though I have the highest of thoughts for Arch....  if he won't co-operate....  start a new one under a different name...  and advertise...for members.. do not use anything from the previous...

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages