[V8Vairs] C5 upgrade

Corsa 66corsa at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 22:14:19 EST 2012

Paul,

I live about a mile away from Arch Evans and am building a V8 Vair so we
keep in touch often, and I told him you were thinking about a C5
differential on a powerglide.  You really need to get in contact with him!
He recently (re)enrolled(?) on the forum but hasn't gotten confirmation yet,
so I'm passing his email on to you until such time.
He's at ade383 at hotmail.com
He probably has your answers and would like to talk to you!

Jim Hart

66 Corsa V8 in progress.