[V8Vairs] V8 Registry / Website update

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Tue Dec 25 23:31:59 EST 2012

I was able to catch up with Archibald Evans several times over the past few
days. As a result, he has been in touch with the folks that were to host the
web site and has made arrangements to get it back up and running. Archibald
mentioned that it should be back up soon after the first of the year. I plan
to talk to those folks and see how I may be able to help out with them.

Rick Andersen
'65 331" V8 Corsa Convertible
Puyallup, Wa / Sedona, Az

 That takes care of the website... what about the Registry itself?  Newsletter / Chapter reports to CORSA /  Dues collection?

Arch should be approved now....  I subscribed when we fist talked about his problem... and received my acceptance on Sat.

 Hopefully we'll hear from him personally!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages