[V8Vairs] Correct Picture

mike & bev mann vair65 at sisna.com
Tue Jul 3 11:05:11 EDT 2012

paul-will try to get you some pictures of the brake/clutch setup in the kit
car. do you have a re enforcing plate behind the mc and i have never seen
using flex lines from the mc. i realize that it should work but the only
place i have seen them used before was to the wheels and in my case to the
clutch slave cylinder. just curious-mike mann