[V8Vairs] Roll Call

Corsa 66corsa at gmail.com
Sun May 6 18:12:24 EDT 2012

I still monitor the site.

I've got a '66 in the process.  It's going slower than what I'd hoped, but
now that I've retired things should pick up.
It's a coupe that I've taken down to a body shell and put on a rotisserie.
I've tubbed it and plan on an LS engine mounted on an inverted Porsche 930
transaxle.  I've got the trans and adapters now and a Corvette C5 rear
suspension waiting to be narrowed. I still need to decide on an LS6 or LS3.