[V8Vairs] Mailing list

Gary Hoffman gnkhoffman at aol.com
Sun May 6 18:32:32 EDT 2012

MP Brakes use to have a pretty good website...that talked about minimum Manifold pressure needed for a booster plumbed to the manifold.  May be worth a look.  You can probably measure your manifold pressure.  If not enough, I have heard of an electric booster.  Not sure how well they work, or pricing.

Gary

Sent from my iPad