[V8Vairs] Wills big saginaw V8 transmision & posi transaxle for sale

DON W HILTPOLD JR igotstuff at msn.com
Sun May 6 11:52:18 EDT 2012

I have a Wills transmission for sale, this trans is completely rebuilt with 0 miles. I'm building a early corvair and after doing the mock up with a transmission case, transaxle, bell housing I found that I don't have the leg room that I wound need. I'm switching to a Porsche transaxle to gain more room. I have the complete kit that Clark's offered and that is now discontinued, also have a rebuilt 66 posi transaxle with a 3:55 gear. Asking 1850.00 + shipping cost. I can supply pictures on request. The frame set up I made up to fit in the early corvair is also for sale, needs cross member and some minimum remodification, come with modified lower control arms w/ wheel bearings and hub for disc brakes. You would have to modify early 80's GM CV joints 250.00, this would need to be truck shipped ( heavy ) or picked up, I'm in the Milwaukee Wisconsin area.
Don Hiltpold