[V8Vairs] New Home away from home

paul beck pbeck001 at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 22:51:53 EDT 2012

Paul & All,
Probably an excellent suggestion. I think "our" group definitely needs
a home, if only temporary. I have complete confidence that the "V8 Registry"
will return even better than before (and that's not taking anything away from Russ).

Not sure about the monthly contribution but I'm willing to try something occasionally. These projects are never done, only paused for a deep breath. I'm currently finishing up some rewiring and recurving the distributor. Preparing for the last 4 legs of the Hot Rod Power Tour, from St. Louis to Arlington, TX.

Paul Beck
1965 Monza Crown Conversion
Corsa
V8 Registry