[V8Vairs] Almost done

mike & bev mann vair65 at sisna.com
Sat Sep 1 19:51:09 EDT 2012

rick-look at thermal control products, psa aluminized fiberglass, part
number tcp-115. it's good for 400 degrees constant and 1,000 degrees short
term and self adhesive which is a lot higher than the other adhesives will
go. used it in my corvair powered kit car which is turboed and it really
reduced the heat a lot. as far as the throttle linkage i ran a morse cable
from the front to the rear which works great. hope this helps-mike mann