[V8Vairs] Corsa Autocross rules - Review and revision

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Apr 14 16:34:03 EDT 2013

The Corsa Autocross rules were last updated in late 2009.  Revision  6.1 is
the latest version. A copy of the rules can be viewed or downloaded at:
_http://www.corvair.org/index.php?
option=com_phocadownload&view=file&id=15:autocross-rules_ (http://www.corvair.org/index.php?
option=com_phocadownload&view=file&id=15:autocross-rules)

I want to remind everybody who participates in Corsa events, either at  the
(Inter)National convention and at any regional events where the rules or
classifications are applied, that the rules are a living document and subject
to  change/revision when the participants and Corsa decide to make changes.
This  notice is an invitation to you to take a glance at the current rule
set, ask any  questions you might have about interpretations of the rules,
propose any  revisions you think might improve the rules, and gather support
for proposed  changes. Feel free to bounce any questions off of me. I will
communicate  proposals to a rules review group, as well as out to both the
Virtual Vairs and  Fastvair e-mail groups for comments, perhaps to the Forums
as well. My goal is  to get any corrections or clarifications into the Corsa
review procedure as soon  as possible, and any suggestions for new changes
or rules addressing new  issues be out for discussion in the next few weeks.

Seth Emerson
Corsa Autocross Chair