[V8Vairs] Looking for a V8Vair

Larry Boardman larry at larryboardman.com
Thu Aug 8 07:07:03 EDT 2013

I am looking for a V8 Vair.  I had a Toronado powered '67 a few years ago and miss the fun but this time I want a mid-engine setup. I sold the "Torvair" to build a 1971 GTO Pro-touring car for the 2010 Hot Rod Power Tour. The V8 Vair needs to be complete.  The GTO is going on the market soon ($28,200) and I would consider a trade + cash for a nice Vair or just a straight purchase. It would be nice to have another Corvair in my garage to go along with the 65 Corsa Turbo I already have. I am located in Connecticut. Thanks.

Larry