[V8Vairs] The V8 Registry Web Site Is Back!

Rick Andersen rick at friendlychevrolet.us
Thu Aug 8 13:01:28 EDT 2013

Please take a look at the new site for the V8 Registry www.v8registry.com I
have shoveled as much information as I could find onto the site to get it up
and running, but I am still looking for more. I would appreciate everyone
reviewing the site and giving me feedback on what can be done to make the
site better. Any additional information about club history, events, cars or
anything else that would benefit the membership would be appreciated.

If you go into the forum section you will be able to forward information
about your car along with photos. My preference would be that you do that in
the "Members Only" section. Once your dues have been paid, Paul Beck will
assign a membership number to you that will be used as a password into the
"Members Only" part of the forum.

I have found way to much interest from individual owners of Water Pumpers to
have the V8 Registry go dormant. Please get involved with the organization
and the site and let's start having some fun and share our passion for these
unique cars.

Rick Andersen
Puyallup, Washington
cell 253-961-5003