[V8Vairs] torovair

mainlymuscle at telus.net mainlymuscle at telus.net
Fri Dec 27 14:15:21 EST 2013

I bought the equivelant to this  car as a result of it being mentioned on this site in May of 2012.I think your headline was "not your average Corvair".Anyway,I have mentioned it here before and ,YES RICK I will join and post pics.I paid $5k and mine has the 500 Eldorado set up,and came complete with cage just like this yellow one.It ran 13.2 @about 100 mph in "as delivered condition".Many thousands later,I expect to be on the cusp of the 10's this year.I race a low 10 car now,so I know what it takes.Look for much more on the "Corvarado in 2014.