[V8Vairs] torovair

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Dec 28 22:03:23 EST 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: moonpie8n <moonpie8n at comcast.net>

  I  am  really  interested  to  see  how  the "CADDY"  does.... Many  years
ago  Mondello [some  of  you "old  Timers" will  know  who  he  is ], did  a
lot  of  developement  on  this  engine [coz  it  was  so  cost  effective] .
IF  I  remember  correctly, it  was  done  at  5400 , but , made "TONS "  of
torque. ALSO , there  was  an  article  in "Hot  Rod" ,or"Popular  Hot
Rodding"  called ," 11 sec.  for  1200$" [something  like  that]. They  took
a '70s  Chevy  Nova, and  put  a  junkyard  500 cu. in.  "Caddy"  in  it. With
some 'Tune-UP", ... it  went  in  the  low  11s.

http://tinyurl.com/176mph-Coupe-De-Ville

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio