[V8Vairs] New member introduction

richards at ccis.com richards at ccis.com
Fri Feb 15 23:34:37 EST 2013

Definitely appreciate the Q&A and advice.
No pictures at this point. The car is stored at my father's
place. Probably be a few weeks (busy time for me), but will
try to take some. Really not much to look at, but have some
of the parts.  mainshaft and output shaft(not 100% certain
about mainshaft, I will send picture with questions when I
get a chance), from Clark I purchased the adapter plate and
subframe in the early 90s. Found a set of rear springs at
the toss one year. Have a spare saginaw transaxle, but need
the 4-spider conversion. Still a lot to do, so other than
planning and picking up parts when I have the money...not
going to dive into this project till I get some other
projects finished and have the room, time and money.