[V8Vairs] My Latest Folly

paulsiano at yahoo.com paulsiano at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 00:26:45 EST 2013

To set the record straight, I am attempting to finish a project started by a very talented guy about 12 years ago.  He died before it was completed.

I built the jig and now I need to make the center section, join the two pieces and then shape and smooth it.  I sold my TIG welder before we moved to FL about 18 months ago.  I found a friend and fellow Corvair guy who will be doing the welding.

I will post pictures when it is finished.

Paul