[V8Vairs] transaxle (posi w/355 gears) & 4 speed transmission

DON W HILTPOLD JR igotstuff at msn.com
Fri Jan 18 12:17:12 EST 2013

Hello All
I have for sale a rebuilt posi corvair transaxle (1966) and a Big Wills converted 4 speed transmission for sale. The transmission is completely rebuilt and Big Wills kit installed also included are the bolts, brackets, and sbc bell housing. I can supply pictures for those who may have an interest. The reason that it is for sale is after I made the mock up for my project ( a 64 corvair convert) I found that the engine sat too far forward for my comfort, I since have reworked the frame and I now have a Porsche transaxle in place which make more room so that my knees don't touch my shoulders. let me know if there is any market for these items as I no longer have a use.
Don Hiltpold
South Milwaukee WI.