[V8Vairs] Fwd: [fastvair] "Performance Corvair" book information

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Mon May 6 20:54:11 EDT 2013

Finally!

Corvair folks and Corvair-Racing folks
After many years of work, I have completed the re-write of Bill Fisher's book, "Hot to Hot Rod Corvair Engines". The new book is called "Performance Corvairs" and is being published by Bill's old company, now headed by Howard Fisher, his son. The new book is much larger in size, necessary with 30+ years of additional experience to draw from. Lots of information about the book and a sample chapter can be found at: https://californiabills.com/pdfs/performancecorvairs_Sample.pdf.
As Cal Clark noted last week, he has plenty of the new books in stock, so if you are placing an order with Clark’s Corvair, you can just add the book. (P/N C162RV)  It should soon be available through all usual book-seller sources as well.  As a confirmed Corvair guy, I wanted to add that I would be happy to sign a copy for you, if you wish. This can happen in a couple of ways. I can supply the book – matching the price Clark’s is asking, $29 with just USPS Priority Mail Shipping $6 additional. Or, if you already have the book in hand, you can send it to me and I will autograph it and return it to you for the same $6 shipping cost.
If you are going to ship a copy to me, please drop me an E-mail at Sethracer at aol.com ahead of time.
Send an order – or a book to sign to:
Seth Emerson
3462 Kirkwood Dr.
San Jose, CA 95117-1549

Checks made out to: Seth Emerson
Thank You - Seth

This list is for racing/modifying our Corvairs,and to buy/sell parts.