[V8Vairs] Charlie Friend's crashes again.... Free 65 Parts if you live near Alamagordo, NM.

moonpie8n at comcast.net moonpie8n at comcast.net
Mon Nov 11 15:27:54 EST 2013

  I  think  we  already  knew  Nader  was  an "Idiot" !!!!   The  problem  was  GM  hired  detectives  to  follow  him  around  and  validated  his  theories  by  doing  it.  All  they  had  to  do  was  say ,"WE  are  in  the  car  business" ," WE  are  engineers",... "HE  is  a  punk  kid  just  out  of  colle ge  who  has  just  learned  to  read  an  accident  report [and  didn't  get  that  right] ".......