[V8Vairs] Fwd: Looking for Crown V8 car - Crown parts & Coffin / Salih engine for sale or trade

Rick Andersen rick at friendlychevrolet.us
Sun Oct 20 12:14:11 EDT 2013

I am sending this message on behalf of our new V8 Registry member Chet
Galek.

Rick Andersen
V8 Registry Web Master

I have had several Crown Corv8s in the past and now want another one.

I have saved multiple Crown kits including the original Crown seats and
headers. I also have a Bob Coffin built corvair engine with Salih cylinders
which has never been run since built.

I am willing to sell or preferably trade some parts to complete the new
car.

Would also consider buying a well sorted complete car.

I'm interested in hearing from Crown Corv8 owners about their cars.

I'd specifically like more info on the powerglide / corvette diff
conversion vs the corvair diff.
Chet Galek
Randolph, NJ USA 07869
Chet.galek at gmail.com