[V8Vairs] V8Vairs Digest, Vol 100, Issue 6

Michael Svinth msvinth at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 17 23:56:41 EDT 2013

Rick,Good to hear from you.The cooling problem turned out to be a leaking head gasket.  I thought the replumbing solved the problem but no luck.  The engine is out of the car but reassembled and ready to go.  Did a compression check and had 220-240 so that's good news.  Am building an engine cover while the engine is out so should be back on the road in a couple of weeks.
Having the National Convention at LeMay is a real treat.
Mike