[V8Vairs] Getting a V8 car certified

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Aug 4 21:38:25 EDT 2014

Those sorts of things vary state to state (and province to province, I'd guess).  You should go to the Motor Vehicle website for your intended location and see what it says under "moving in", some states don't care much and some do.  You'll probably also want to find out just what the insurance requirements are and get in touch with a company there to find out rates.

--Bryan