[V8Vairs] Paul Beck's C5 Differential Upgrade

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Aug 7 00:37:26 EDT 2014

Rick - Paul notes that he broke some halfshafts on the tour. Were the
failures at the CV-joints or in the actual shafts? I can't belief the load on
the axle is higher than on the Corvette. I wonder what angular changes the
shaft/CV joints are going through? Does the install use a static
front-to-rear  angle to gain driver space? Just wondering. Paul mentioned that he had
some more  engineering work to do! Car looks great!
 -Seth Emerson

In a message dated 8/6/2014 9:10:25 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,