[V8Vairs] SOUTH COAST CORSA ALL CORVAIR CAR SHOW - SEPT 6‏‎

Rick Andersen rick at friendlychevrolet.us
Thu Aug 7 13:00:46 EDT 2014

I wanted to send you the information on the SOUTH COAST CORSA ALL CORVAIR
CAR SHOW on SATURDAY,  SEPT 6, 2014 at Bob's Big Boy Broiler in Downey.
7447 Firestone Blvd. Downey, Ca 90241.  10AM-3PM

We are hoping to get some more V8 Corvairs at this years show.  We usually
only get a couple.

Will you please forward the information on the show to any of the SoCal V8
owners?

We really want to see more V8s at the show to expose the public and other
Corvair enthusiasts to the high-performance Corvairs. They usually are a
big hit with the crowd.

Greg Vargas
310-998-0095
vargascorvairmonza at hotmail.com