[V8Vairs] (no subject)

Lanning14 at aol.com Lanning14 at aol.com
Sat Aug 23 12:07:29 EDT 2014

The V8 Conversion recently listed on eBay is an interesting car. I went to
see it in Versailles, KY before it was running back in 2006, but lost
track of the guy when he moved. There are a number of pictures available for
viewing on the V8 Registy website at
http://v8registryforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=93.  The owner likes to build race cars and is an excellent
professional welder. This  car has rear cooling and I have no idea how well it is set
up, but now that it's  running, the owner should have some comments. It's
worth a look.

John Lanning
V8 Registry Pres

In a message dated 8/22/2014 11:32:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,