[V8Vairs] trans axles

paulsiano at yahoo.com paulsiano at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 25 14:03:18 EDT 2014

As I have posted a couple of times, taking one turn off the front stock heavy coils and leaving alone the rear stock heavy duty resulted in a stance and handling I'm really happy with.  (It was all luck and no skill.)  The original springs are now 48 years old as the the 3:55 transaxle with the additional spider gears.

Paul Siano

66 Crown