[V8Vairs] Joining

Marty Scarr martyscarr at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 12:48:38 EST 2014

Hello Jay

Just to clarify a few things here:  I am the moderator of the v8vairs
mailing list; I started it many years ago.  It has no affiliation with the
V8 Registry site, it is simply an email message list.  This list exists
because of CORSA and Bryan Blackwell, to whom we all should be grateful.

I understand your frustration with the V8 Registry site and it's forum, and
I'd like to help you but I can't.  I hope someone read your message and
take appropriate action.

Best wishes
Marty Scarr