[V8Vairs] Ebay car

Jim Acker jim.acker at comcast.net
Wed Jan 22 12:50:29 EST 2014

Horsepower has practical limits in a V8 vair and this car is really nice.  Power to weight and balance are more important.  You could easily put a larger Gen I engine in this car for more power, but then you stress the Corvair drive train.  This car looks very well balanced and well thought out.  As for the cost, my experience is that building a car of this quality costs well over the asking price.  The issue of course is that doesn't mean you'll get it back.  You can get a nice used C6 for that money, so you make a fair point.  I've been asked what I would sell mine for and my number is about the same.  Guess I'll never sell it!

Jim