[V8Vairs] shocks and springs

Archibald Evans ade383 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 30 12:14:23 EDT 2014

   In my experience with Crown or similar mid-V8 Corvair conversions using the stock Corvair suspension the late model heavy-duty convertible (with air-condition) coils available (last I was aware) from Clark's work the best. In my opinion the CorV8 springs from Clark's give the car too high a stance. Cutting the springs to lower the height will change the spring rate and stiffen the ride... ADE