[V8Vairs] Great Fanbelt Toss Is Coming Soon!

Dave Wenzlick davidwenzlick at cox.net
Mon Oct 6 20:39:00 EDT 2014

I'll be there with my fiancé but only on Saturday. We might get in early enough Friday night for the meet and greet at the host hotel. I think 5 others are coming from the club in Phoenix but I'm the only V8 owner in that group.

Dave Wenzlick

---- Rick Andersen <rick at friendlychevrolet.us> wrote:

Any V8 guys going to the Fanbelt Toss in Palm Springs? I remember a few
years back when we had ten or fifteen folks attend a meeting at a pizza
restaurant with Archibald showing a new differential / transmission
combination he had developed.

http://www.corvairforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=101&t=8731

Rick Andersen
V8 Registry Webmaster