[V8Vairs] Newby querie

Lanning14 at aol.com Lanning14 at aol.com
Tue Oct 28 21:05:29 EDT 2014

Brad,

I was deleting a bunch of old emails and found one from you. Did you find
the Kelmark parts that you were looking for?

Any interest in joining our V-8 Registry? We would like to add you to our
membership list. You can join for $15.

John Lanning, Pres

In a message dated 8/28/2014 11:34:31 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,