[V8Vairs] Gord's Blue Thunder!

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Tue Sep 2 00:23:13 EDT 2014

Son made video of car today, didn't push it as I don't need to have someone
report me.
Gord

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjUThrS8vLY

What a great choice in wheels!!  Really sets the car off and fills the flairs!  Headers are beautiful and the new exhaust sounds great!

No pics of the dash??   First time I've heard it  with the engine cover off  at speed..  I sure am glad you seemed to have finally been able to get it thru Canadian inspection?

I felt bad  every time you reported more problems with them...   The Builder and next two owners never broke it... let's hope your luck holds.....  luckily the NOS  is expensive to play with... like large caliber target practice...but it is a rush!   200+  wet shot.....

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages