[V8Vairs] Awesome LS v8 on Mendola transaxle

J. GEISLER autoworldcorp2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 26 13:52:11 EDT 2015

I am getting messages from several Vairs members but they do not inform me how to get back on??? AlsoI THINK I started a thread about my going to use a Corvair engine/transaxle in a Porsche. I have heard NOTHING on that. I placed it 3 days ago. Again I am getting the likes of your message here I am returning but nothing on MY needs.Please inform whoever is needed.