[V8Vairs] Where to start?

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Fri Apr 14 00:45:35 EDT 2017

Welcome to the Group!!   Sadly , this email list is almost dead.....  it IS the Original!!   Facebook  is taking over.....but it's v8 vairs just got started

Registry forum is reasonably active....  have patience....

Try   http://covaircenter.com     several v8 owners there and many of us have had one or two!!! gg

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio