<VV> "Corvairs in the Curves XV" autocross <humor>

BEllison@bbafiberweb.com BEllison@bbafiberweb.com
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 00:51:42 -0500

Yes, the WTBRT drivers are welcome at Corvairs in the Curves XV.

But let's face it - I wouldn't call what you do between the pylons
"driving", by any stretch of the definition.

So, Scott's more than welcome.

<LOL>

Barry

I only ever so slightly beat FrontMan's times down in Tavares FL this past
weekend, and probably wouldn't have if he hadn't encouraged me to adjust
carb floats during lunch.  However, I think he sabotaged me intentionally -
lost several carb linkage clips during staging , that we didn't touch while
adjusting the floats.   Hummmm.  <VBG>

> Are the "Where's The Beef Racing Team" drivers welcome at
> this event???? <GGG>
Please note: This message may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.