<VV> Re: Abused Majority

vairologist@juno.com vairologist@juno.com
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 23:31:08 -0500

> From: "Roger Gault" <r.gault@sbcglobal.net>

> Those of us who cannot make it to Kentucky this year DEMAND
CONSIDERATION.
> We already feel like second-class citizens, OPPRESSED by our
circumstances
> and, through no fault of our own, DENIED our God Given Right to access
> hundreds of Corvairs.  Now, this giant corporation (Silicon Wire
Systems),
> part of the vast RIGHT WING CONSPIRICY of Corporate America,
demonstrates
> it's disregard for the COMMON MAN and chooses to cater to the
PRIVILEDGED
> CLASS of conventioneers.  It's enough to force a vote for that great
consumer advocate
Ralph Nader!
-------------------smit-------------
Smitty says: Oh, Can it Roger.  We the priviledged are going to be there
walking the steaming hot parking lots, judging. autocrossing, or
searching desperately through grubby greasy old auto parts for that one
piece we need to complete our car, neigh on to heat exhaustion.
Meanwhile you abused people will be at home kicking back in your lawn
chairs while your lovely brides bring you glasses of iced tea (and malt
brews) in between making passes with their lawn mowers.  Your rides will
be sitting in your air conditioned garages only feet away, waiting for
the sun to go down so you can put the top down and go cruise the town in
the cool of the evening.